Test Program Comparator (TPC)
Content based revision compare of Test Programs
TP-C is part of the new test program life cycle solutions from TestInsight
Address concerns such as -
- Why does my test program yield differently in two sites ?
- Is it really the same program ?
- What is different in a given test program revision ?
- What has changed from last release?
- Were changes recorded in release?
- Are these the only changes ?
- Detect and understand differences between test program revisions.
- TP-C “understands” the program and carries out “intelligent” comparison.
- Document intentional changes and highlight un-intentional ones.
- Monitor active test program content
- Make sure that the test program in use (at different sites) matches the reference test program
- Review and document test program revisions
- Provide test engineers means to review release changes.
TP-C operation only requires a pointer to each revision flow file